|Remote Orders For Adagio
Remote Orders provides the salesperson with the ability to build a sales order or quote while on-site. Eliminate those phoned in orders.
Prepare the order with current item information, customer pricing, order history, customer and item inquiry. The sales staff will appreciate the same order entry experience as Adagio Order Entry. Orders can be printed with Order Entry specifications.
Remote Orders integrates with Adagio Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables.
Existing Adagio users will appreciate the common ‘look & feel’ and shared functionality.
• The salesperson can create a sales order or quote, while on-site using their laptop.
• Print the sales order using a Adagio Order Entry specification.
• Transfers Adagio data to the laptop for remote use.
• Transfer remote orders back to the office, using email, FTP or direct LAN connection.
• Create Order Entry sales orders from remote orders.
• View sale order history, customer and item information.
• Import/export remote orders.
• Transfer audit trail.
To receive an evaluation copy of this product, please complete
this on-line form.
Check out the brief video presentation for this product.
Adagio Resellers can order the product on behalf of their client, using this on-line form.