|ePack For Adagio
ePack For Adagio is specifically designed to provide bar code scanning for orders that are picked, packed and shipped. Shipments are expedited with greater accuracy, thus reducing credits and returns.
Packed items are validated using a wired or wireless bar code scanner.
Orders can be individually packed or pooled using criteria set by the user. For example, you can pool orders for a particular customer, purchase order or carrier.
Once the order has been packed, ePack can update the order's shipped quantity.
ePack maintains its own bar code database. You can define multiple bar codes per item, customer's item or units of measure. Bar code labels can be printed according to the user's specification.
ePack seamlessly integrates with Adagio Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables. Adagio DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio are both supported.
Adagio users will appreciate the common ‘look & feel’ and shared functionality. For example, data entry, reporting, import/export and inquiries for orders, items and customers.
• Packed items are validated using a wired or wireless bar code scanner.
• Reduce costly shipping errors and order cycle times by scanning packed products.
• Once packed, orders can be automatically updated in Order Entry.
• Orders can be pooled for picking, packing and shipments.
• Define multiple bar codes per item, customer's item or units.
• Bar code label printing according to user defined specifications.
• Import/export bar codes and shipments
• Define shipments, print UCC carton labels and export for ASNs.
• Define a variety of optional fields
• Integration with Adagio Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables
• Support for Adagio DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio
• Inquiries for orders, items and customers
• ExcelDirect export for all data grids.
To receive an evaluation copy of this product, please complete
this on-line form.
Check out the brief video presentation for this product.
Adagio Resellers can order the product on behalf of their client, using this on-line form.