ePack for Adagio
ePack for Adagio provides bar code scanning for orders that are picked, packed and shipped. Shipments are expedited with greater accuracy, reducing credits and returns.
Packed items are validated using a wired or wireless bar code scanner. Orders can be individually packed or pooled for greater efficiency using criteria set by the user. For example, you can pool orders for a particular customer, purchase order, or carrier.
Once the order has been packed, ePack can then update the order’s shipped quantity.
Bar Code Scanning for Adagio
- ePack maintains its own bar code database. Define multiple bar codes per item, customer’s item or units of measure.
- Bar code labels can be fully customized.
- ePack seamlessly integrates with Adagio Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables. Adagio DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio are both supported.
- Adagio users will appreciate the common ‘look & feel’ and shared functionality. For example, data entry, reporting, importing, exporting, and inquiries for orders, items and customers work just like in Adagio.
- Packed items are validated using a wired or wireless bar code scanner.
- Reduce costly shipping errors and order cycle times by scanning products for packing.
- Once packed, orders can be automatically updated in Order Entry.
- Orders can be pooled for efficient picking, packing and shipments.
- Define multiple bar codes per item, customer’s item or units.
- Bar code labels are fully customizable.
- Import/export bar codes and shipments.
- Define shipments, print UCC carton labels, and export for ASNs.
- Define a variety of optional fields.
- Seamless integration with Adagio Order Entry, Inventory and Receivables.
- Supports GridView, DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio.
- Make inquiries on orders, items and customers.
- Use ExcelDirect export on all data grids.
- ePack for Adagio is $2495.
- The annual upgrade plan is $499/yr.
How To Order
ePack for Adagio is maintained by programmers with over 25 years experience developing Adagio products. You can be assured that future versions of Adagio products will be supported with parallel release dates.