POS for Adagio
Point Of Sale for Adagio is a highly configurable retail point of sale solution with seamless integration to Adagio Receivables, Inventory, Invoices, Sales Analysis, JobCost and Ledger.
POS for Adagio can easily be set up to handle a simple or complex retail sales environment with customized views, optional fields and printed forms designed to your specification. Adagio users will appreciate the familiar “look and feel” and functionality of POS for Adagio.
POS Made Easy
- Process sales with a wired or wireless bar code scanner. Scan item bar codes, sales receipts or customer cards.
- Accept all forms of payment, including credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, cash and checks.
- Keep customers coming back by rewarding them with loyalty dollars and branded customer cards. You can easily check a customer’s past sales, stats or standing.
- Handles sales, returns, layaways, work orders, quotes and paid outs
Supports bar code scanners, till slip printers, customer displays and cash drawers
- Supports customer loyalty programs for tracking loyalty dollars or points
Keyboard, mouse and/or touchscreen compatible
- Includes specification forms for lasers, till slips or labels
- Optional fields for transaction headers, details or bar codes
- Multiple line types, items, miscellaneous charges, comments, text blocks or serial numbers
- Multiple bar codes per item
- Multiple payment methods
- Customer and item alerts
- Item quantity by location
- Multi-store transfers
- Transaction filters and styles
- Sales reports and salesperson statistics
- Customer and Item maintenance and inquiries
- Import/export for bar codes, items and categories
- Day-end processing and reporting
- User group security, menu level and functionality
- Comprehensive audit trail
- Station configuration and user preferences
- Every grid can be exported to Excel
- Supports GridView, DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio
- Also operates as a standalone system.
How To Order
POS for Adagio is maintained by programmers with over 25 years experience developing Adagio products. You can be assured that future versions of Adagio products will be supported with parallel release dates.