|POS For Adagio
POS for Adagio is a retail point of sale solution with tight integration to Adagio Receivables, Inventory, Invoices, Sales Analysis, JobCost, Ledger or standalone. If you’re familiar with those Adagio products, you will appreciate the shared look and functionality.
POS for Adagio can easily be configured to handle a simple or complex environment with customized views, optional fields and printed forms designed to your specification.
Keep customers coming back by rewarding them with loyalty dollars and branded customer cards. You can check a customer’s past sales, stats or standing.
Ring sales with a wireless bar code scanner. Scan item bar codes, sales receipts or customer cards. Accept all forms of payment, including credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, cash and checks.
• Sales, returns, layaways, work orders, quotes and paid outs
• Integration with Receivables, Inventory, Invoices, Sales Analysis, JobCost and Ledger
• Supports a standalone configuration
• Support for bar code scanner, till slip printer, customer display, cash drawer
• Spec forms for laser, till slip or labels
• Optional fields for transaction header, detail or bar codes
• Multiple line types. Items, misc charges, comments, text blocks or serial numbers
• Multiple bar codes per item
• Multiple payment methods
• Customer and item alerts
• Customer loyalty program for tracking loyalty dollars
• Items quantity by location
• Multi-store transfers
• Variety of sales reports and audit trail
• Transaction filters and styles
• Salesperson stats
• Day end processing and reporting
• User group security, menu level and functionality
• Import/export for bar codes, items and categories
• Customer and Item maintenance and inquiries
• Station configuration and user preferences
• Export to Excel for every grid
• Support for GridView and the Toolkit for Adagio
To receive an evaluation copy of this product, please complete
this on-line form.
Check out the brief video presentation for this product.
Adagio Resellers can order the product on behalf of their client, using this on-line form.