|Rentals For Adagio
Rentals for Adagio is specifically designed for companies that rent, sell or service equipment.
Ideally suited for the construction industry, Rentals for Adagio is specifically designed for companies that rent, sell or service equipment, where recurring billing and rental inventory management are crucial.
For example: construction equipment, machinery, tools, scaffolding, fencing and forms.
You can expect seamless integration with Adagio Receivables, Inventory, Sales Analysis and Ledger. Invoices are automatically generated, printed and transferred to Receivables.
The rental contract and invoice forms are user-defined.
Rental contracts can be open-ended with periodic billing of rented items, consumables or miscellaneous charges. The billing methods are versatile and capable of billing in advance or arrears, on different cycles and rates.
Service records can be applied to rented items. When these are combined with original cost and rental revenue, you can get a clear picture of your return on investment.
Several summarized rental reports are provided, as well as management reports, to help you identify booking conflicts and delinquent items.
Adagio users will appreciate the common ‘look & feel’ and shared functionality. For example, customer and item maintenance, contract filters and styles, data entry, reporting and backup functions are all similar to Adagio. Adagio DataCare and the Toolkit for Adagio are both supported.
• Equipment rental management
• Sale of parts and supplies
• Miscellaneous charges for shipping, handling and services
• Integration with Receivables, Inventory, Sales Analysis and Ledger
• Open ended rental contracts with recurring billing
• Invoices generated, printed and transferred to Receivables
• User designed printed contracts and invoices
• Versatile billing methods, including min. charge, in advance or arrears
• Item availability grid to review rented or booked items
• Conversion from Rentrak
• More features ...
To receive an evaluation copy of this product, please complete
this on-line form.
Check out the brief video presentation for this product.
Adagio Resellers can order the product on behalf of their client, using this on-line form.